If your father loves yard-work and gardening, if his lawn is in the center of his attention every weekend and he is constantly thinking about how to make the microclimate he created even more beautiful and thriving, here are some great gift to surprise him with on Father’s Day:
– A funny bucket hat – head protection is essential for avoiding heat-related health problems and your dad will surely wear your gift happily;
– A hammock – if your dad loves gardening, he probably loves admiring his garden, too, and there is no place more comfortable for taking in the landscape than a hammock stretched between two healthy, masterfully pruned trees;
– An electric chipper – this great appliance is an excellent labor saver that cleans the yard and simultaneously transforms the collected debris into mulch;
– High-quality pruner scissors or super-strong anvil pruners – your dad probably has some of these already, but if none of them have come from you, it is time to surprise him with a pair that you pick for him;
– Surprise your dad with organic lawn care products that just require about 15 minutes to apply. Think about applying it for him, so he can just relax.
– A super-sturdy wheelbarrow – pick a cart that has a low center of gravity and large wheels for safe and easy navigation and efficient work even on bumpy terrain.