Organic liquid fertilizer can do wonders when it comes to nourishing your lawn and garden. Use the following tips on the use of organic liquid fertilizer wisely to ensure that your garden grows healthy and beautiful:
- Keep in mind that organic liquid fertilizer is generally absorbed quicker than regular, solid fertilizer. When using organic liquid fertilizer, make sure you use a proper fertilization system to apply it to the root of the plant, otherwise simply spraying it on the plant will lead to the nutrients being drawn directly through the leaves.
- Always fertilize during the cooler periods of the day, especially when you do it in the summer or spring. Morning time is usually the best time.
- You should always try to determine how often and in what dosage to use your organic liquid fertilizer. This factor will depend on the plants and grasses that you’re fertilizing, as well as on soil quality and pH, and on the local climate.
- Use a weaker solution when you spray liquid fertilizer daily. If you only do it once every few weeks, you can use a stronger type.
- For leafy vegetables, it’s usually recommended to use a type of fertilizer that has a higher content of nitrogen. However, when you’re growing tomatoes, peppers and other vegetables, consider lowering the nitrogen intake.