Revive is an organic-based soil treatment made from a combination of soil wetting agents, natural organic lignosulfonates and iron. Revive allows water to penetrate deeper into hard-to-wet soils, even through thatch and mat. Revive helps save water and solves problems associated with hard, dry, compact soils and the additional iron helps thicken and turn your lawn dark green.
Covers 5000 Sq. Ft. Net 25 Lbs (11.3 Kg)
Use Revive this spring to help wake up your lawn
Granular Revive is made with DPW (Dehydrated Poultry Waste) containing primary plant foods that have a low burn potential. The result is a slow-release, non-burning organic-based fertilizer that saves water.
What Revive Does:
- Conserves water during times of drought, severe heat and watering restrictions by wetting the soil deeper allowing your lawn to store more water between irrigations.
- Reducing runoff on slopes and evaporation.
- Moves fertilizer deeper into the roots, while providing supplemental iron.
- Assists in breaking up and loosening compacted soil by promoting root activity.
- Helps eliminate dry brown spots and turn lawns green.