If you want to use the right fertilizers and soil treatment products for your grass, you’ll find that growing a robust and healthy lawn can be a real challenge. Applying the following organic treatments and products will usually do the trick, however, as long as you learn how to use them properly:
- Compost tea is a liquid fertilizer made by steeping compost in water. It contains beneficial microorganisms and nutrients that can help improve soil health and promote plant growth.
- Fish emulsion is a liquid fertilizer made from fish waste. It is high in nitrogen and other nutrients that can help promote healthy lawn growth. Fish emulsion is often considered to be an excellent source of trace minerals that are essential for healthy plant growth.
- Kelp meal is a natural fertilizer made from dried seaweed. It is high in potassium and other trace minerals that can help promote healthy lawn growth. Kelp meal can also help improve soil structure and increase water retention.
- Corn gluten meal is a natural pre-emergent herbicide that can help prevent weed seeds from germinating. It contains nitrogen that can help promote healthy lawn growth.
- Lastly, epsom salt is a natural source of magnesium that can help improve soil structure and promote healthy lawn growth. It can ensure the reduction of soil acidity and increase the availability of nutrients to plants. As a first resort, some of the best in ready to use, easy application liquid fertilizers is available at https://www.revive.com/, and in most stores for home and garden to have the greenest lawn on your block.