It is never too late to go back to manure and liquid organic fertilizers, because they have some significant benefits:
- They decompose slowly and are gradually assimilated by plants
- They enrich the soil with organic matter and thus stimulate microorganisms
- They feed the soil
- They promote good plant development
- They are environmentally friendly
- They do not contain any chemicals and are therefore safe for humans, plants and animals
- They must not be dissolved
- They are released very slowly, so there is no risk burning the plants
Organic liquid fertilizers can be used for any type of lawn. They are formulated so that they can provide an ideal contribution, with each of their application. Such products are great for gardeners committed to using bio products in their yard in order to get a healthier environment.
When you choose or prepare to apply an organic fertilizer Denver area for Spring, it is very important to make sure it has the right content, which should include:
Always use a fertilizer that is certified for organic farming and make sure you respect the correct dosage (typically, you are required to dilute a plug of product in 3 L of water, mix the solution well and add it on the moist soil; repeat the treatment every 15 days, during the spring).